From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working version?
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 02:41:18 GMT
I have tracked down the problem with ZooKeeper.  It was actually this issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1550 and a simple version
upgrade fixed the issue.  Also I have created a Quick Start guide for
0.2-dev on the wiki.

http://wiki.apache.org/blur/QuickStart

Let me know if there is anything missing, questions, issues etc.

Aaron