From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Pulled the trigger 0.2-dev
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 02:30:21 GMT
I have merge the 0.2-dev-removing-old-thrift branch into 0.2-dev.  There
are several broken projects including blur-mapred, which I am working
through now.  At this point if you new development should be working off
the 0.2-dev branch.

Here are some of the current JIRA issues:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BLUR-45
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BLUR-46
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BLUR-41
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BLUR-18 (This is an older issue but
this task has become the rework of the blur-mapred project in 0.2-dev)

Let me know if you are having issues.  If you find problems or issues let's
document them in JIRA and start working them off.  Thanks!

Aaron