From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins CI for Blur
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 20:13:12 GMT
First I am close to pushing a rewrite of the map-reduce project for the new
API, far from complete, but functional for both Input and Output formats.
The new implementations also have new tests.  The new-api-prototype should
be removed.  Also I feel like I should now merge the
0.2-dev-removing-old-thrift into 0.2-dev and cleanup some of the branches.
I hope to make these changes later today.

Aaron