From Gagan Juneja <gagandeepjun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current Status of 0.2-dev
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 08:05:54 GMT
Hi Aaron,
I have created 2 profiles new now.
1. default : This profile run all the unit tests and skip Integration
tests.
2. integration-test : This profile run only integration tests and skip unit
tests.

To segregate Integration tests and Unit tests, I made assumption that all
our Integration tests should start with prefix "IT" e.g.
BlurClusterTest.java which is an integration test should now be renamed to
ITBlurClusterTest.java. We can change this configuration as per convenience.

I was not able to test these profile thoroughly because of some tests and
compilation failures. Even though I did some sniff tests to check these
profiles. Please let me know in case you find any issues. I am attaching
here the patch, please review and let me know your feedback.

Regards,
Gagan

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:04 AM, Aaron McCurry <amccurry@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have pushed the branch 0.2-dev-removing-old-thrift where I am removing
> the old thrift objects.  There are still several broken projects, I will
> continue to update over the next few days.  Thanks!
>
> Aaron
>

> On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Aaron McCurry <amccurry@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I think the BlurClusterTest is for sure an integration test.  As we
> > identify others we can move them into the integration tests.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Aaron
> >

> > On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Gagan Juneja <gagandeepjuneja@gmail.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Aaron,
> >> One quick question. How to identify which test cases are Integration
> Tests
> >> and Which are Unit Tests means any package/project level segregation.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Gagan

> >> from

> >> scottleber@gmail.com