From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current Status?
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 00:58:23 GMT
I have been trying to finish up a rough cut at the new Thrift API on
the 0.2-dev-removing-old-thrift branch.  Sorry about the massive commit,
but these changes are widespread.  I will be putting together an
architecture/roadmap document on the wiki in the next couple of days.  My
hope is that we can all get on the same page, and discuss some of the
changes that I feel are needed to make many features in Blur better.  I
will send out a follow up email once the wiki page is put together, and I
hope there will be many questions and suggestions that come from the page.
 Thanks!

Aaron