From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Nov 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 13:32:01 GMT
Ashish,

Thanks for the feedback!  I will incorporate your thoughts into the report.
 I think once we have a couple under our belt it will be easier to show
progress in the various community measurements (user, messages, etc).  And
I like your idea about mentioning the branches in each report.  This will
give us the opportunity to review the branches (and cleanup old branches),
and report progress on each.  Like you said, this gives us an opportunity
to organize and plan what we will be working toward.

Aaron