From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Nov 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 05:00:44 GMT
Quick comments

- For refactoring, can mention about all the work/banches like Hadoop API
rework as well
- For website, would be worth adding that website has been migrated to
Apache CMS (not sure if we have this live)
- In community section, would be worth adding the activities in terms of
message number (would be good if we can compare against last report). Like
226 messages in Oct (rise of x% since last report)
- Would be worth adding a line or two about the next focus area/plan like
refactoring to be completed and go for 0.2 release

Well IMHO, this is like organizing what we have been doing and plan for
future. Would be easy for Mentors and the Board to interpret progress :)

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog