From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question on commit process
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 21:48:23 GMT
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/Blur/

I setup 4 jobs. Two for the master branch, one on jdk6 and the other
on jdk7. Similar jdk6/7 jobs for new-api-prototype.

master seems to be failing consistently with getSplits issues.
new-api-prototype seems to be something zk related?

Note that many of the CI machines have more than one slot. In which
case, esp for ZK, there may be issues with ports already in use. It
may be necessary for the tests to use a different/unused port.

Patrick