From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge lucene-4.0.0 branch to master
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 19:06:13 GMT
NP. here's the output. I'm on ubuntu 12.04. 1.6.0_26

"mvn clean test" results in: (I also removed the tmp directories
manually, btw, we should move this to mvn target  dir)

Test set: org.apache.blur.utils.TermDocIterableTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.005
sec <<< FAILURE!
testTermDocIterable(org.apache.blur.utils.TermDocIterableTest)  Time
elapsed: 0.005 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.blur.utils.TermDocIterable.getNext(TermDocIterable.java:82)
	at org.apache.blur.utils.TermDocIterable.access$000(TermDocIterable.java:29)
	at org.apache.blur.utils.TermDocIterable$1.<init>(TermDocIterable.java:48)
	at org.apache.blur.utils.TermDocIterable.iterator(TermDocIterable.java:47)
	at org.apache.blur.utils.TermDocIterableTest.testTermDocIterable(TermDocIterableTest.java:65)
	at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:44)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:15)
	at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:41)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:20)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:28)
	at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:76)
	at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:50)
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:193)
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:52)
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:191)
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:42)
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:184)
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:236)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:53)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:123)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:104)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodWithArray(ReflectionUtils.java:164)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ProviderProxy.invoke(ProviderFactory.java:110)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireStarter.invokeProvider(SurefireStarter.java:175)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireStarter.runSuitesInProcessWhenForked(SurefireStarter.java:107)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:68)

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Aaron McCurry <amccurry@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, just missed that message.  Hmm, I will look around and try to
> see if I can find something.  Thanks.
>
> Aaron
>
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:
>> this is null in termdocsitertest
>>
>>         DocsEnum termDocs = atomicReader.termDocsEnum(new Term("id",
>> Integer.toString(id)));
>>
>> due to fields() being null in termDocsEnum method
>>
>> I don't see why yet though. Given the segment file exists on the
>> filesystem, etc...
>>
>> Patrick
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Aaron McCurry <amccurry@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Trying to reproduce on Ubuntu.

> [...]