From Gagan Juneja <gagandeepjun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test Cases failing.
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 14:20:51 GMT
Hi Aaron,
     Thanks a lot.
I have taken code from this location only. The test case failing is *
testGetSplits* in class BlurInputFormatTest.java. Here array having list of
splits in arbitrary order but we are comparing in sequence. I fixed this
locally instead of comparing on certain index list.contains is working
fine. I am using java 6 only. This file is there at 2 places.

Thanks & Regards,
Gagan