From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject New api branch
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2012 00:27:56 GMT
I have pushed a new branch "lucene-4.0.0-api" where I have begun work
on creating a new simpler api for the shard servers.  If you are
familiar with Lucene it should look familiar to you.

Where to look for changes:

interface/Blur.thrift

Near the bottom of the file there is a new service definition called
Lucene.  The Lucene service currently extends the Blur interface, this
will help in getting the new implementation up and running faster.
Eventually I see the Blur service being retired (at least in it's
current implementation).  The BlurShardServer class now implements
this Lucene service, and has the beginnings of a couple of methods,
the rest need to be started.

Look for Jira tasks to come.  Thanks!

Aaron