From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Path to 0.2 - Progress report
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2012 00:53:54 GMT
In the lucene-4.0.0 branch, all compiler errors have been fixed and
all unit tests are passing with a few exceptions.  In the
blur-mapreduce the existing Input/OutputFormats and their tests have
been commented out and can be used for reference in the next
implementation.  I did not spend the time to fix them when we are
about to rewrite them and they were never fully implemented in the
first place.  The BlurReducer was the only class used indexing.  Also
I have not done any functional testing beyond the BlurCluster test.

At this point I would like to thank everyone who contributed to get us
to this point with the major upgrade to lucene 4.  Also a special
thanks to Gagan for all his contributions over the past week.  Thanks!
 Good work to everyone!

Aaron

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:
> I added a "mvn rat:check" support to the build to allow easy license
> checking. This is a first step to clear out the obvious issues. Once
> that's done we can add exclusions and make this part of the standard
> build process (to make sure new things don't sneak in).
>
> commit b52a5055ab227a0c0b849e0d6a0caa3585fa5c62
> Author: Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org>
> Date:   Tue Oct 16 09:11:35 2012 -0700
>
>     Added initial support for rat:check to validate proper licensing of files.
>
> Patrick
>
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 6:44 AM, Aaron McCurry <amccurry@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Great!  I have create a sub-task for you to attach the patch.
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BLUR-31
>>
>> Aaron
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Gagan Juneja <gagandeepjuneja@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Aaron,
>>> I have fixed some compilation issues and tests in org.apache.blur.analysis
>>> package under project blur-core. Should I create patch and give it to you?
>>> Is there any Jira already opened  for this?
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Gagan

Lucene 4.0 before
don't want to check