From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with build
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 17:35:27 GMT
I haven't executed the unit tests in a VM before, they typically take
a couple of minutes on my Macbook Pro.  I think that you are probably
right, segregating the integration and unit tests would be good idea.
If I had to guess the MiniCluster test (I have forgotten the exact
name) is probably taking the longest.

Aaron

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 1:07 PM, Rohit <rohit0286@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Its been more than an hour since i've executed mvn install and it's still executing.
> I'm executing the build on ubuntu VM (1GB RAM ) running on Macbook.
> Is this a usual behaviour or i'm the only one experiencing this ?
> If this is a usual behaviour i suggest and would love to segregate junits and integration
tests and make policies of their execution.