From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Path to 0.2 - Progress report
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 00:08:53 GMT
I am in the process on getting the code setup and ready for 0.2 on a
local branch.  The following version changes have been made in 0.2.

Thrift went to 0.8.0
Lucene to 4.0.0
Hadoop to 1.0.3
ZooKeeper to 3.4.4

Also the blur-util, blur-store, blur-thrift projects are cleaned up
and compiling with unit tests passing.  The big projects that I'm
still working on:

blur-core
blur-mapreduce

I hope to have them in a semi-functional state ready to be committed
by some point tomorrow.  Just wanted to let everyone know that these
changes that we have been discussing for a couple weeks should find
it's way to master in the next day or so.  Unfortunately with all the
version changes and the API changes this is going to be a big bang
(which I don't like), but hopefully we won't have to go through one of
there again for a long time (if ever).

Aaron