From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Path to 0.2 - Progress report
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 02:12:52 GMT
I have not made as much progress as I had wanted this weekend.  I have
decided to try and upgrade the existing code to Lucene 4.0 before
trying to add the new API to the mix.  I really don't want to check in
a bunch of broken code.  But if I did this might be a good opportunity
for others to figure out how things work internally by jumping in and
helping to port the old Lucene 3.6 code to 4.0.  I won't push any of
my changes until we take a vote on this.  Also I will be working to
get the code compiling again most of the day tomorrow.  Thanks.

Aaron