From Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Live Metrics
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 02:02:06 GMT
Good stuff.  While working on this.... it would be good to make it easy to
get metrics and store them elsewhere. For example, publishing to JMX or
logging to files would make it easy to get to metrics.

Maybe this is already happening?
Would supporting Blur on SPM be of interest?

Otis
--
Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm