From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Closing JIRA Tasks
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 23:37:16 GMT
I just added both Aaron and Doug as admins. Please give it a try now.

Btw, when new contributors submit a patch we should add them as
"contributors" here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/BLUR
under "project roles" (right hand side).

We can then assign jiras to the contributor. That's a good way to
track who's submitting what. (good for monitoring new potential
committers on the project)

Regards,

Patrick