From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Closing JIRA Tasks
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 21:59:31 GMT
Pat might be able to help, as he might be a Jira admin for Blur.  I am not.

You might try assigning the issue to yourself.  Sometimes the workflow
requires the assignee to make certain state transitions.  But probably
you're just not an admin for Blur, and you ought to be.

You might also file an infra jira to make yourself an admin for Blur in Jira.

Doug