From Andrew Avenoso <aaven...@nearinfinity.com>
Subject Re: RPC question - Time for a change?
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 14:13:28 GMT
As a user of the current thrift api, I really like the idea of
simplification by having three separate apis. The majority of developers
will only ever need to use the client(controller) api.

In order to solve the one shard problem, I think having the shard able to
respond to the controller api is a great idea.