From Stephen Mouring <smour...@nearinfinity.com>
Subject Re: continuous integration
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 10:37:03 GMT
+1 for Jenkins.

Although by far my favorite CI server for features, stability, and quality
is TeamCity by JetBrains (the guys behind the IntelliJ IDE). They give out
free licenses to open source projects. TeamCity has a lot of polish (in my
opinion) compared to Hudson/Jenkins, but it may be a matter of taste. Just
thought I would throw it out there.

Cheers,
Stephen

--