From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blur Hack Session Monday 9/9 at 4:30 PM in Reston Virgina
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 01:48:42 GMT
This evening Tim and I were the only people that could makeit.  We
discussed a variety of topics and issues.

- Overall lack of javadocs, but we think with initially focusing on the
client javadocs will help anyone new to Blur get started faster
- The need for some real world example data models to illustrate the
query capabilities as well as how to model data data in Blur
- We discussed the Thrift RPC and the need to rename a few of the fields
- Also went over the generated html Thrift documentation
(interface/gen-html)

Overall it was an excellent discussion of several different topics.

Aaron