From Garrett Barton <garrett.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Live Metrics
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 17:08:18 GMT
Is there a way to have the avg over time layered onto the graphs too?
I saw some new metrics objects being used on the backend, didn't dig
in to see if they have 1/5/15 min averages in them.  Oh, and legend
for the colors in the multi line graphs, can be as simple as color
coding the titles to match. :)