From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IP Clearance
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 23:21:18 GMT
dbarton == gbarton

He's the only non-NIC employee, I will reach out to the others.  I
kinda understand why we would need iCLA's from the people that have
committed, but technically gbarton has not committed.  I committed his
patch, git can have a different committer from author.  I'm ok with
getting an iCLA from these people if it's necessary, but they
committed code to Blur before it was Apache.  I have excepted
gbarton's code after it was Apache, but he doesn't have committer
status on the github project.  If we need him to fill out a iCLA, I
feel like he should be made a committer or is the iClA needed if you
contribute as well?  The reason I ask is because my code has been
excepted into other Apache projects without iCLA on record.

Aaron