From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mocking blur for testing
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:07:37 GMT
Do you want to mock Blur in unit tests, kinda like in HBase when you
can stand up a minicluster in the JVM?  If so there isn't anything
that exists yet, but it is possible.  I could provide a starting point
for embedding a single Blur shard server in a unit test, that would be
fairly straight forward.  FYI the Thrift API on the shard server is
the same as the controller.

Aaron