From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Blur Website
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 00:42:26 GMT
I see that from the http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html
guide that the website needs to be maintained in the version control
system.  We can start working on the site now, and once the git repo
is setup we can make sure that's get is the source moving forward.  I
will be happy to provide documentation and content for the web site
plus migrate any existing content from github wiki and any other
places it might exist.  But I have no web site designer skills what so
ever, so I'm going to need help there.  Also we should discuss what
needs to be done with the blur.io site currently owned by Near
Infinity.

Aaron