incubator-bluesky-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Rajagopal <sur...@newconceptict.com>
Subject Re: Voice Chat in Real Class
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:40:01 GMT
Dear Support Team,

Even i also thought may be problem in student client machine mic or audio,
so i tested student client machine through skype, its working fine i can
able to do voice chat, again testing phase i installed teacher client in
student machine and i checked local recording functionality through teacher
client console after that i checked recorded audio file, i can able to hear
what am spoken.

If you have doubt i will send recorded file... i can't find where is wrong.
because everything is working except voice chat.

Regards
Suresh

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Arthur Chen <zijian.ping@gmail.com> wrote:

> configure the voice in student client the same as teacher client
>
> 2009/9/15 Samuel Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com>
>
> > hi, Suresh:
> >
> > 2009/9/15 Suresh Rajagopal <suresh@newconceptict.com>
> >
> > > Dear Support Team,
> > >
> > > I did everything, i can able to see my status also Yes in teacher
> client
> > > system, i can able to see student video in teacher console. but i cant
> > hear
> > > a voice. but student client system able to hear teacher client system
> > > voice.
> > >
> > > I guess the problem is in the student client, because you can hear the
> > voice of teacher in student client. Can you configure the voice in
> student
> > client the same as student client?
> >
> > > Am checked in teacher machine audio i can able to hear when running on
> > > music, after that i checked skype, in skype also i can able to do on
> > voice
> > > chat. after checked on skype i restarted my machine.  again i checked
> > > teacher client system but its not working. please assist me..
> > >

> > > Regards
> > > Suresh

> > > left

> > > then