incubator-bluesky-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Rajagopal <sur...@newconceptict.com>
Subject Re: Voice Chat in Real Class
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:24:29 GMT
Dear Support Team,

I did everything, i can able to see my status also Yes in teacher client
system, i can able to see student video in teacher console. but i cant hear
a voice. but student client system able to hear teacher client system voice.

Am checked in teacher machine audio i can able to hear when running on
music, after that i checked skype, in skype also i can able to do on voice
chat. after checked on skype i restarted my machine.  again i checked
teacher client system but its not working. please assist me..

Regards
Suresh