incubator-bluesky-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Rajagopal <sur...@newconceptict.com>
Subject Support For Shortcut Creation (NCTeacher,Student)
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2009 07:21:10 GMT
Dear Blue sky Support Team,

How to create short cut for NCteacher,Student in my root login desktop, When
am click on that icon Teacher clients wants to run. i tried sh file type
there i written commands to NCTeacher client, when am click that icon
nothing is happening, can you please give me idea how to create desktop
short cuts of real class system.

Regards
--
Suresh | Senior Programmer,
The ICT and Web Group | New Concept Information Systems Pvt. Ltd | New