incubator-bluesky-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Rajagopal <sur...@newconceptict.com>
Subject Re: Local Recording
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:01:29 GMT
Dear Blue Sky Team

As you are saying privilege is problem, but i can able to access another
folders and files under root especially  kejian folder, even i tried in root
log in there also am facing same problem. i checked on my privilege that's
also all selectable only.

Regards
Suresh