incubator-bluesky-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Rajagopal <sur...@newconceptict.com>
Subject Re: Blue sky Real Class System Problem
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 09:56:56 GMT
As my suggestion for Blue sky Development Team

   - Make it user manual and installation guide as user friendly and very
   clear
   - System requirements also not fully mentioned, *drawbacks:* all web cam
   not supporting blue sky real class system really this is very big drawback.
   - Even don't know how to start voice chat through real class system.
   - Some times system not properly running teacher client sent message to
   student silent , some times its not receiving message at all.
   - This system entirely not that much user friendly , when starting
   teacher client and student client commands need to be run in steed of
   commands we can give  some exe files, when user clicks this file system will
   run automatically.

These all are problem as i faced post few days, please include these futures
in blue sky real class system, then its look some thing effective.

Regards
Suresh

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Suresh Rajagopal
<suresh@newconceptict.com>wrote:

> Thanks i will check this link.
>

> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 8:04 AM, Samuel Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> hi, Suresh:
>>    check this out. i guess this may help.  http://qce-ga.sourceforge.net/.
>>
>> regards,
>> Kevin
>>
>> 2009/9/3 Suresh Rajagopal <suresh@newconceptict.com>
>>
>> > Dear Support Team
>> >
>> > Please see this following error, when am creating class through Teacher
>> > client system am getting this error, please assist me.
>> >
>> > Error:screen's resolution is big!
>> > message lenth is 144
>> > teachloginr.ResponseType 0
>> > teachloginr.TeacherID 2
>> > get group name is class
>> > message lenth is 36
>> > create class OK!
>> > MCU ip is 192.168.0.100
>> > MCU port is 10004,10002
>> > /root/kejian/2009_09_03_15_18
>> > CV4LVideoSender::OpenVideo(): dev_name = /dev/video0
>> >  query was successful
>> > this device can capture video to memory
>> > (ncteacher:7069): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_ref: assertion
>> > `object->ref_count > 0' failed
>> > (ncteacher:7069): Gtk-CRITICAL **: _gtk_style_peek_property_value:
>> > assertion
>> > `GTK_IS_STYLE (style)' failed
>> > Segmentation fault
>> >

>> > Thanks