incubator-bluesky-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Rajagopal <sur...@newconceptict.com>
Subject Re: Blue sky Real Class System Problem
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 10:07:42 GMT
Dear Support Team

Please see this following error, when am creating class through Teacher
client system am getting this error, please assist me.

Error:screen's resolution is big!
message lenth is 144
teachloginr.ResponseType 0
teachloginr.TeacherID 2
get group name is class
message lenth is 36
create class OK!
MCU ip is 192.168.0.100
MCU port is 10004,10002
/root/kejian/2009_09_03_15_18
CV4LVideoSender::OpenVideo(): dev_name = /dev/video0
 query was successful
this device can capture video to memory
(ncteacher:7069): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_ref: assertion
`object->ref_count > 0' failed
(ncteacher:7069): Gtk-CRITICAL **: _gtk_style_peek_property_value: assertion
`GTK_IS_STYLE (style)' failed
Segmentation fault

Thanks
Suresh