incubator-bluesky-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Rajagopal <sur...@newconceptict.com>
Subject Re: Blue sky Real Class System Problem
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 08:36:22 GMT
Dear Blue Sky Support Team

As i checked as you mentioned instruction wise, everything is working fine,
i can able to access the web cam through ekiga, web cam support V4L also,
but when am starting teacher client again am getting same error only, can
you please check this issue very urgent basis.

Thanks
Suresh