incubator-bluesky-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Rajagopal <>
Subject Blue sky Real Class System Problem
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 06:02:16 GMT
Dear Blue sky Support Team

Am Suresh as i try to install Real Class system in my machine, That time am
facing some problem for web cam connection.

As am using logitech web cam in my system, i tested this web cam  in skype
an gmail video chat its working fine.

I started Successfully TServer, DTU everything is working fine. after i
started teacher client system that also started successfully.

When we are  trying to create class through teacher client system again am
getting error, *Error 022: No video Equipment Found
Information 022: Please check Whether Video Equipment Ready *, please assist
me why this error showing.

This is the log file when am trying to start Teacher client system am
getting this error also.

message lenth is 144
teachloginr.ResponseType 0
teachloginr.TeacherID 4
get group name is class
message lenth is 36
create class OK!
MCU ip is
MCU port is 10002,10000
CV4LVideoSender::OpenVideo(): dev_name = /dev/video0
 query was successful
this device can capture video to memory
ncteacher: ../../src/xcb_lock.c:77: _XGetXCBBuffer: Assertion `((int) ((xcb_
req) - (dpy->request)) >= 0)' failed.

Suresh | Senior Programmer,
The ICT and Web Group | New Concept Information Systems Pvt. Ltd | New
Delhi| 110076.
Phone: 011 29943221 (Direct) | Mobile: 9958824524