incubator-bluesky-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Voice Chat in Real Class
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:38:56 GMT
hi, Suresh:

   1. we can check the package and send to you, but personally, i don't
   think the problem lies there;
   2. it is pretty weired, such thing barely happended before....., have
   check the configuration of the sound on the two machines? would you mind
   send the screenshot to me through my email?

regards,
Kevin

2009/9/15 Suresh Rajagopal <suresh@newconceptict.com>

> Ya Kevin, i have checked that combination also, same thing happening again
> teacher client able to hear student client voice, but student client voice
> can't hear teacher client. what am thinking may be your student client
> package some files are  missing. because both machines am facing same
> problem.
>
> Can you please recheck your package, all supported files are there.
>

> Regards
> Suresh
>
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 10:06 AM, Samuel Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > hi, Suresh:
> >     could you try to run the Teacher client in the machine which you ran
> > student client previously, and run student client in the machine which
> you
> > ran teacher machine previously. and try to voice chat. then you can
> anylize
> > where the problems come from.
> > regards,
> > Kevin
> >
> > 2009/9/15 Suresh Rajagopal <suresh@newconceptict.com>
> >
> > > Dear Support Team,
> > >
> > > Even i also thought may be problem in student client machine mic or
> > audio,
> > > so i tested student client machine through skype, its working fine i
> can
> > > able to do voice chat, again testing phase i installed teacher client
> in
> > > student machine and i checked local recording functionality through
> > teacher
> > > client console after that i checked recorded audio file, i can able to
> > hear
> > > what am spoken.
> > >
> > > If you have doubt i will send recorded file... i can't find where is
> > wrong.
> > > because everything is working except voice chat.
> > >

> > > Regards
> > > Suresh

but i
> > > cant