incubator-bluesky-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Voice Chat in Real Class
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:06:56 GMT
hi, Suresh:
     could you try to run the Teacher client in the machine which you ran
student client previously, and run student client in the machine which you
ran teacher machine previously. and try to voice chat. then you can anylize
where the problems come from.
regards,
Kevin

2009/9/15 Suresh Rajagopal <suresh@newconceptict.com>

> Dear Support Team,
>
> Even i also thought may be problem in student client machine mic or audio,
> so i tested student client machine through skype, its working fine i can
> able to do voice chat, again testing phase i installed teacher client in
> student machine and i checked local recording functionality through teacher
> client console after that i checked recorded audio file, i can able to hear
> what am spoken.
>
> If you have doubt i will send recorded file... i can't find where is wrong.
> because everything is working except voice chat.
>

> Regards
> Suresh
>

> On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Arthur Chen <zijian.ping@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > configure the voice in student client the same as teacher client
> >
> > 2009/9/15 Samuel Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com>
> >
> > > hi, Suresh:

> > client
> cant
> > > hear

> the
> > > voice of teacher in student client. Can you configure the voice in
> > student
> > > client the same as student client?

> on
> > > voice