incubator-bluesky-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Voice Chat in Real Class
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:58:49 GMT
hi, Suresh:
     you need to select the student as the focus student. you can

   1. click "Commu" button which is on the same row of "Option";
   2. Click the student you want to communicate in student list in the left
   part;
   3. Click the "choose" button on the left bottom;

after step 3 you could see the status of the student shows "yes". And then
the teacher and the student could start voice/video communication.
regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/