incubator-bluesky-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blue sky Real Class System Problem
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 07:08:20 GMT
Hi, Suresh:
     [1]: are you using skype on windows to test the availablity of webcam?
     [2]: have you tried Ekiga to see if the web cam support V4L and run?
     [3]:if [2] has been proved ok, you can start up Student client, just
click "my view", you would see the image;
regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/