incubator-bluesky-user mailing list archives

From arthur chan <zijian.p...@gmail.com>
Subject the bluesky installation
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 13:06:49 GMT
Hi all,
I am trying to install bluesky on my ubuntu 8.04 system, unfortunately I
failed due to some problems.
The first is the segmentation fault when I have finished the installation of
tserver and run ./tserver,it exist though I have run artsd in shell.
Moreover,when I try to make DTU,the error message is "makefile 327:missing
separator",then I tried to modify Makefile  ,but error still exist
as"commands commence before first target".
Also,the make of nc_teacher and nc_student are failed due to many error in
some specific header files,like
en_de_audio.h,en_de_vedio.h,en_de_screen.h,en_de_sendthread.h.

Regards,
arthur