incubator-bluesky-user mailing list archives

From arthur chan <zijian.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bluesky installation
Date Sat, 23 May 2009 08:42:32 GMT
Hi,Cao

I have tried to solve it,but unfortunately i failed.
At first,i think it's may be just the absence of jmutex.h and jthread.h,then
i downloaded them,put them in the directory.But after automake and
configure,the make stage still didn't work.error messages are mostly
"undefined reference to `JMutex::Lock()' " ,"undefined reference to
`JThread::Lock()' "and things like this.
It seemed that the program didn't linked to jmutex and jthread,so I thought
the matter is makefile.Then I tried to edit Makefile.am,added the jmutex and
jthread.But it still didn't work.

regards,
arthur