incubator-bluesky-user mailing list archives

From ping chen <zijian.p...@gmail.com>
Subject bluesky installation
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 14:00:40 GMT
Hi,everyone
I am trying to install bluesky on my ubuntu 8.04 desktop
system,unfortunately I confronted with some problems.
It emerged at the stage of installation of Tserver when I execute the
"./configure" command,the terminal pop up error message "C compiler can not
make executables".
I don't know whether its the problem of gcc version(4.2.4),then I removed
ggc4.2 and tried to install gcc4.1.1 manually.But it seemed that the system
do not support gcc4.1.1,the installation failed.

regards,
arthur