From wang jun <kensou...@gmail.com>
Subject The problems to be solved in our system
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 01:38:28 GMT
>From now on ,we’d better  solve the problems below:

1、      About the recording,high frame is still not supported yet. And the
quality of the recorded FLV file is not as good as promised.

2、      The integration of IPTV based on FLASH is in progress. Try to
support

receiving flash streaming data in the browser and various access clients’
joining the live class

3、      Try to solve the slow rate of camera collecting in LINUX

4、      Add new module of satellite release and receive function. DTU and
the student client is mainly involved.

5、      Test the system’s function and the stability.
 6、      Continue Mobile web site construction work.
Besides,we shall test the system every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon.And
after that a short conversation will be called. As Liu suggests,now I'm
calling a vote to know whether the time is ok or not.
[] +1,the time is ok  for me
[] -1, the time is not ok,and please give the suitable time.
Thanks for you voting.
Best wishes.

J.wang

--
*If the dream is big enough,the facts don't count.*