From liu feng <liufeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bluesky Project Meeting Minutes
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 08:50:21 GMT
I deployed the software environment, can run PHP website.Some problems hope
to get help.
1, boot can't run automatically I can with apache projects, need to manually
start.
2, PHP code will influence web page error, and the beautiful.
3, website page not beautiful.
I am trying to modify httpd.conf、php.ini、my.ini、my-huge.ini. Hope there will
be good luck!!!!!
liufeng

在 2011年7月19日 下午4:42,liu feng <liufeng555@gmail.com>写道: