From Chen Liu <liuchen0...@gmail.com>
Subject Can we release the server part code of 4th version in ASF ?
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 01:53:49 GMT
Hi, teams,
We are supposed to begin the release work right now.
According to the plan, we could release the server part in ASF.
I think Li Zhongzhong and Chen Yuewang could be responsive for these things.
Can we disscuss about release work of Server?
I know both of you are green hands for release work.
I can give you a help document to cover out this difficulties.
To be honest, I take part in ASF for a few months.
We could learn open development together.
 Best regards!