From SamuelKevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we release the server part code of 4th version in ASF ?
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 11:23:04 GMT
hi,all:
      so far as i know, bluesky should first be organized to be
release candidate. and all modules should  be committed and packed as
a package. So what you need to do should includes:
1:clean source code. make sure every lib you use doesn,t violate ASL.
Let the code readable and commit  purely soure files .
2:prepare related documents like api documents and update them in
bluesky website.
3:make the release package. i can,t remember all the details,you can
reference the release documents.
i am on a train to Henan so i can,t give more useful info. All i want
to say is that read more docs , ask question when you are confused
,try not make many mistakes. Be steady.
regards,
Kevin

--