From Chen Liu <liuchen0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: advancement of Bluesky project
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:24:22 GMT
Hi,Mr. Bernd,
Thanks for your sincere suggestions for Bluesky system  development.
Since project Bluesky started in 2008 at Apache, it was supported by
this community and other

cooperators such as IBM China、NCIS India、IBM India. We appreciate open
communications at Apchae due to opening source to a broader platform
and cooperate with

national members such as IBM India.
There are something obscure about opening method of Bluesky system. I
would explain for this.Our team members have been using
Acpache-developer E-Mail to communicate

with IBM India cooperators.They always give us some feedbacks about
system running states. We consider these informations to be valuable,
even though the interactive

intervals have been for a long time. Our team members have been
connecting with each other by Acpache-developer E-Mails and via this
way, we could make others take

part in our developing to help us to solve the problems.
In addition, Bluesky system had been deployed in the realm of Xi'an
Jiaotong university and East of China,such as Sinkiang and so on.On
the next step,we need a

natioal platform to broadcast our system and Apache gives us a chance
to achieve what we plan to do.
We adjust our plan after taking up your suggestions, which can be
listed as follows:
1. introduce our cunrrent improvement of Bluesky and conscript 1-2
mentors to support Bluesky.
2. release the 4th version of Bluesky and upload progress report on time.
We really hope to make Bluesky project at Apache advance deeply.
Hope you give us one more chance.
Best regards.