From Raghavan Srinivasan <raghava...@newconceptinfosys.com>
Subject Re: some suggestions to address current situation
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:18:53 GMT
Hi everyone
Greetings from India.
We, in India, have been closely following the developments on the Bluesky
front. We had earlier experimented with the server-client version of
Bluesky. I had made a visit when kevin was there. But this could not be
implemented in India because it required specific hardware and the
client-server systems are no more in fashion.
We have been anxiously awaiting a beta version of the web-based version of
Bluesky. This will be very useful for us as a part of the portal we have
created for school teachers and students.
My suggestion is that if you can bring out a simpler version first of
web-based RealClass in the first phase and then add more features to it.
Even if you have a version that works for one teacher and one student first,
that will be useful here.
wishing you all the best
raghavan

--
Director
New Concept Information Systems Pvt Ltd.