From Chen Liu <liuchen0...@gmail.com>
Subject Some explaination for our project development
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 06:35:26 GMT
Hi, alL
Thanks for your attentions to our Bluesky project.
Since 2008,we have made a lot of progress for Bluesky. We've developed
four different versions about our projects. May be you can not notice
these advancements due to
so long releasing periods.
This is our neglection! So sorry for that.
Our lab made so much efforts to advance this project and we've really
achieved some progresses.
Precently, we have already finished our system deployment of the 4th
version and then we plan to upload and release this version to Acpache
community.
The 4th version has a lot of new functions to increase fluency of the
interactive hehaviors between teacher and students and support IPV6
access and IPTV.
The next task for our projects is to release the 4th version to Apache
community.
The concrete steps can be listed as follows:
1.release the codes of server part  in the recent 2 months.
2.test the other parts ' stabilities.
3.release the codes of DTU part in the september and October.
4.improve the data transportations between teaccher part and student part.
5. release the teacher part and student part before 2012 begins.

Please give us a chance to continue this significant communications.

Thanks so much for all members who pay attention to our 4th version
Bluesky system.

Best regards!