From "hz nan" <>
Subject advancement of Bluesky project
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 06:41:33 GMT
Hi, alL
Thanks for your attentions to our Bluesky project.
Since 2008,we have made a lot of progress for Bluesky. We've developed four different versions
about our projects. May be you can not notice these advancements due to
so long releasing periods.
This is our neglection! So sorry for that.
Our lab made so much efforts to advance this project and we've really achieved some progresses.
Precently, we have already finished our system deployment of the 4th version and then we plan
to upload and release this version to Acpache community.
The 4th version has a lot of new functions to increase fluency of the interactive hehaviors
between teacher and students and support IPV6 access and IPTV.
The next task for our projects is to release the 4th version to Apache community.
The concrete steps can be listed as follows:
1.release the codes of server part  in the recent 2 months.
2.test the other parts ' stabilities.
3.release the codes of DTU part in the september and October.
4.improve the data transportations between teaccher part and student part.
5. release the teacher part and student part before 2012 begins.
Please give us a chance to continue this significant communications.
Thanks so much for all members who pay attention to our 4th version Bluesky system.
Best regards!

hz nan