From SamuelKevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to made Qt codes available for Android
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2010 13:47:59 GMT
Hi:
   if we want to run QT program in Android, first you need to cross compile
the QT program and then push it to the embedded machine.  if you want to
invoke the  program, just use java api to call it.
   I hope this place would help if you want to transplant our project to
mobile phone. http://www.eoeandroid.com/portal.php

<http://www.eoeandroid.com/portal.php>regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/