From SamuelKevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: some suggestion about XML message API
Date Sat, 18 Dec 2010 08:36:59 GMT
i've figured a maximum message filed, could you give me some suggestion if
it's not completed.

用户姓名: Str_StuName

用户密码: Str_StuPasswd

节点类型: Str_UserType

用户ip地址:Str_StuIP

端口信息:Str_StuAuPort,Str_StuViPort,Str_StuScPort, Str_StufAuPort1,
Str_StufAuPort2, Str_StuViPort1, Str_StuViPort2

课堂信息: Str_ClassRoomID

焦点学生: Str_StuAppFocus

what else do i need to add?

regards,